Standalone Power Supply
The BPSU5 standalone power supply has been designed for fire systems requiring extra field power with battery back-up. The BPSU5 consists of a 6.25A 24 Volt DC switch mode power supply mounted within a metal enclosure with status indication display, controls and power supervision module.
- Fully supervised power supply
- Power supply supervision module complying with AS4428.5
- Local sounder for fault warning with mute facility
- Clean changeover contacts for power supply fault and for power fail
- Meets the requirements of AS3000
- Space for 2x7AH or 2x12AH sealed lead acid batteries
Supply Air Controller
For buildings not fitted with a full fire detection system Brooks supply air controllers provide standalone control of supply air fans to meet the requirements set out in AS1668.2. In conjunction with a Brooks 6377 duct probe chamber and conventional 4452 smoke detector the supply air controller provides a single alarm detection circuit which is continuously supervised for open & short circuit faults, normal and alarm conditions and reports the status accordingly. The alarm relay contact provides the interface to the mechanical services panel (HVAC) which in turn shuts down the supply air fan.
- Available in 240 Volt and 24 Volt configurations
- Supervised detector circuit
- Output for remote indicator (RIL).
- Facility for ALARM and FAULT TEST
- Indicators for Power, Controller Status, Alarm and Fault
- Alarm Output - relay change over contacts rated at 240Vac / 5A.
- Fault Output - Relay Contact rated at 30V / 1A
- Clear cover for viewing status indicators