Heat Alarm (9-volt Alkaline battery)
The EIB603C alarm is activated by heat from a fire, not smoke, which makes it ideal for kitchen or laundry installations where smoke detectors could be susceptible to nuisance alarms.
The EIB603C has a 9-volt alkaline replaceable battery and should always be interconnected to other smoke alarms in the dwelling or escape routes to ensure that all occupants are alerted to potential danger.
The Brooks Heat Alarm has the following features:
- Practically eliminates nuisance alarms
- Suitable for areas where smoke alarms may be subjected to false triggers
- Aesthetically pleasing, compact design
- Large Easy to use Test button
- Interconnect up to 12 battery powered alarms
- Easy to fit twist-on base
- Optional upgrade to enable RadioLINK™ interconnect
- Conforms to AS1603.3:2018
|Battery Powered:||9-volt Alkaline replaceable|
|Low Battery Warning Alert:|
|Interconnect Capability:||Hardwire interconnection (up to 12 interconnected devices). Wireless interconnection possible by installing RadioLINK™ module|
|Warranty:||5 year (limited) warranty|