Photoelectric 10-year Lithium Battery Smoke Alarm
The EIB605TYC photoelectric smoke alarm is best for detecting slow, smouldering fires commonly associated with modern day households.
The EIB605TYC is powered by a non-rechargeable, non-replaceable, Lithium battery designed to last 10 years (the life of the alarm).
The alarm can be upgraded to include wireless interconnection with up to 12 alarms. When interconnected, an alarm activation on one alarm will trigger all other interconnected alarms (only the triggered alarm will flash the red indicator).
The Brooks Photoelectric Smoke Alarm has the following features:
- High performance optical chamber
- Insect mesh
- Interconnect up to 12 battery powered alarms
- Early detection to all standard domestic fires types
- Built-in high audibility warning sounder
- Large Easy to use Test/Hush button
- Hush Feature allows nuisance alarm control
- Easy to install twist-on base design
- Aesthetically pleasing, compact design
- Hardwire Interconnection
- Manufactured in Ireland to ISO 9001:2000
- 5-year Guarantee
|Battery Powered:||10-year Lithium non-replaceable, non-removable|
|Low Battery Warning Alert:|
|Interconnect Capability:||Hardwire interconnection (up to 12 interconnected devices). Wireless interconnection possible by installing RadioLINK™ module|
|Warranty:||5 year (limited) warranty|