RadioLINK™ Module for 9-volt Alkaline Battery Models
The EIB605MRF is an optional add-on RadioLINK™ module for EIB605C RadioLINK™ compatible smoke Alarms or EIB603C Heat Alarms.
The optional RadioLINK™ module simply plugs into the back of the EIB605C/EIB603C allowing wireless interconnection of up to 12 RadioLINK™ ready Alarms. The EIB605MRF can be retrofitted in the field and does not require an electrician.
The EIB605MRF module is powered by the replaceable alkaline battery in the Alarm.
The Brooks RadioLINK™ Module has the following features:
- RF upgrade for EIB605C Photoelectric Smoke Alarms/ EIB603C Heat Alarms
- Simple plug in modular design
- Interconnect up to 12 RadioLINK™ Alarms
- Transmits, receives & repeats RF data
- House Coding confines communication to selected RadioLINK™ devices
- Powered by Alarm battery
- Conforms to AS/NZS 4268:2008
- Manufactured in Ireland to ISO 9001:2000
|Battery Powered:||9-volt Alkaline from alarm battery|
|Low Battery Warning Alert:|
|Interconnect Capability:||Wireless interconnection|
|Warranty:||5 year (limited) warranty|