Wireless Interconnection Module to suit 160 series
The EIB100MRF is an optional add-on RadioLINK™+ module for the 160e Series alarms. The module simply plugs into the designated slot in the base of the alarm head. The immediate flashing LED indicates that the module has been fitted correctly.
The EIB100MRF module facilitates wireless interconnection with up to 12 RadioLINK™ devices. It also facilitates a hybrid communication of hardwired and wireless connections.
The EiB100MRF is designed to inherently connect to any “non house-coded” Brooks alarm that is within range to provide interconnection peace of mind. Brooks highly recommends that all alarm systems are house-coded to prevent alarm events from adjacent compatible alarm systems.
The Brooks Wireless Interconnection Module has the following features:
- RF upgrade for mains powered "160e" series alarms
- Simple plug in modular design
- Tricolour LED to indicate RF status
- Interconnect up to 12 wireless communication alarms/devices
- Unique House-Coding feature confines communication to selected RadioLINK™ devices
- Remote alarm learn entry
- RF monitoring
- Alarm status and parameter information download via RadioLINK™ tool
- Powered through the alarm head
- Certified to AS/NZS4268:2012
- 5 Year Guarantee
|Battery Back-up:||Powered through the alarm head|
|Low Battery Warning Alert:|
|Interconnect Capability:||RadioLINK™ interconnection (up to 12 interconnected devices).|
|Warranty:||5 year (limited) warranty|