Brooks is a family owned and operated Australian company who commenced operations in 1973. We have a wealth of knowledge and experience in the industry and are committed to providing quality, reliable products to safeguard you and your family.
Although well maintained smoke alarms will certainly increase the chance of detecting smoke within the living areas of your home, they will do little to warn you of a fire starting in your roof space. Due to the alarming increase in the number of roof space fires, suitable detection is recommended.
Fires can start in the roof space from risks such as:
- Hot water pipes
- Heater flues
- Insulation too close to exhaust fans, down lights and transformers
- Faulty wiring due to age or poor roof installation techniques
Residential smoke and heat alarms are NOT designed to withstand the extreme temperatures experienced throughout the year in a common household roof space. For this reason, Brooks have developed a range of equipment specifically designed for such conditions.
The HS60 and HS80 heat sensor has been developed with the residential conditions in mind. With the use of RF heat sensors interface EIB408RFH, they can be connected to your existing Brooks smoke alarms to give you the earliest reliable warning.
The HSROOFKIT includes:
- 2 x HS80V2 heat sensors
- 1 x EIB408RFH RadioLINK module
- 20M of cable (total cable run length)
Connect the roof kit with either:
- EIB140RC series alarms and the RF Base (EIB168RC)
- EIB3016 series alarms and the RadioLINK module (EIB3000MRF)
- EIB650iC alarm with RadioLINK module (EIB600MRF)