High Intensity Strobe for Deaf and Hard of Hearing
The EIB171RFAU is a RadioLINK™ alarm designed to give warning to the deaf and hard of hearing.
The EIB171RFAU consists of a strobe unit, and runs on 230V AC Mains power with a built in long-life sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery.
It is designed for daytime rooms as a visual indicator. If a bedroom is to be covered then the use of an EIB170RFAU alarm should be used which includes a vibrating pillow pad.
The Brooks Visual Warning Device for Deaf and Hard of Hearing has the following features:
- Stand-alone unit designed for use with RadioLINK™ bases, alarms & accessories
- Integral high intensity strobe
- Wireless interconnection to RadioLINK™ units
- Visual RF transmission and power indicators
- Unique “House Coding” feature
- Rechargeable battery back-up
- Low battery power warning
- Auxiliary sockets for connection of additional devices
- 5-year guarantee
|Battery Back-up:||Rechargeable battery back-up|
|Low Battery Warning Alert:|
|Interconnect Capability:||RadioLINK™ interconnection (up to 12 interconnected devices)|
|Warranty:||5 year (limited) warranty|