High Intensity Strobe with Vibration Pad for Deaf
Designed to be either wall or surface mounted the EIB170RFAU is a RadioLINK™ alarm system designed to provide warning to the deaf and hard of hearing.
The EIB170RFAU consists of a control box with integral strobe and a plug-in vibration pad. It runs on 230V AC mains power with a built-in long-life sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery.
The vibration pad is intended to be inserted beneath the hearing-impaired person's pillow or mattress to wake them from sleep should an alarm event occur.
The high intensity strobe and vibration pad for Deaf and Hard of Hearing has the following features:
- Stand-alone unit designed for use with RadioLINK™ bases & accessories
- Integral high intensity Xenon strobe (flash rate 1.5Hz)
- Plug in Vibration Pad
- Wireless interconnection to RadioLINK™ units
- Visual RF transmission and power indicators
- Unique House-Coding
- Rechargeable battery back-up with low battery power warning
- Auxiliary sockets for connection of additional devices
- 1-year guarantee
|Battery Back-up:||Rechargeable battery back-up|
|Low Battery Warning Alert:|
|Interconnect Capability:||RadioLINK™ interconnection (up to 12 interconnected devices)|
|Warranty:||1 year (limited) warranty|