When it comes to fire protection Brooks recognise that residential applications require special consideration. In keeping with our philosophy of quality, reliability, flexibility and maintainability, and not content to just offer individual products, Brooks have developed a range of residential fire alarm panels to enable fire system engineering principles, normally applied to commercial premises, to now be adapted to residential situations.
A correctly designed and installed Residential Smoke Alarm System provides an effective LIFE SAFETY SYSTEM, which raises the alarm and maximises your opportunity to escape.
- Residential Fire Panels provide control functions, monitoring, primary and secondary power supplies and terminations to the field devices.
- Single and Multi-Zone configurations
- Monitored alarm zone circuits
- Zone Status Indicators
- Voltage and Dry Contact Alarm Outputs
- Alarm Control Functions
- Locate Function Silences all smoke / heat alarms except those that have activated
- Test / Fire Mode Function activates all smoke / heat alarm and outputs