Wall Mount Test/Locate/Silence/Memory Control
The EIB450 controller provides for an effortless method of testing, silencing and locating triggered smoke alarms without the need to reach up to the alarms on the ceiling.
EIB450 Alarm Controller:
- Provides alarm and fault indicators for Fire (Smoke or Heat) and CO
- Provides low battery indicator to indicate that EIB450 has reached its end of life (EOL).
- Tests all Alarms from a centralised location when the Alarms are in idle condition.
- Locates active Alarm by silencing all the Alarms except the one sensing Fire or CO.
- After Locating the active Alarm, pressing the button will Silence this active Alarm(s).
- Diagnostic and Memory functions is only enabled when the mode button on the bottom of EIB450 is pressed. It allows for an extended two minute test to be selected and also allows for a previously triggered Alarm to be identified, this feature is knows as the Memory feature.
For more information, please download the product datasheet and/or the instruction manual listed below.
The Brooks Wall Mount Test/Locate/Silence/Memory Control has the following features:
- Designed for use with Brooks RadioLINK™ enabled alarms, bases & accessories
- Low battery power warning
- House codes to limit control to specific systems
- One button within easy reach to control and communicate with your alarm system
- Stylish, aesthetic design with wall mount plate
- No wiring required (10-year Lithium battery)
|Low Battery Warning Alert:|