Heat Alarm with RadioLINK™ module (10-year Lithium battery)
The EIB630iRF alarm is activated by heat from a fire, not smoke, which makes it ideal for kitchen and laundry applications where smoke detectors could be prone to nuisance alarms.
The EIB630iRF is a EIB630iW fitted with a EIB600MRF module fitted.
The EIB630IRF has a 10-year lithium battery giving you peace of mind as no battery replacement is required.
The EIB630IRF must be interconnected to other smoke / heat alarms in the dwelling and along escape routes to ensure that all occupants have sufficient warning.
The Brooks Heat Alarm has the following features:
- Practically eliminates nuisance alarms
- Suitable for kitchens and areas where smoke alarms may be subjected to nuisance alarms
- RadioLINK™ Interconnectivity – one alarm sounds all alarms in system
- AudioLINK data download
- Aesthetically pleasing, compact design
- Battery capacity is sufficient to outlast the useful lifespan of the alarm
- Large easy to use test button
- Easy to fit twist-on base
- Manufactured in Ireland to ISO 9001:2000
- Conforms to Heat: AS1603.3:2018; Module: AS/NZS4268
|Battery Powered:||10-year Lithium battery (non-replaceable, non-removable)|
|Low Battery Warning Alert:|
|Interconnect Capability:||Hardwire interconnection (up to 12 interconnected devices).|
|Warranty:||5 year (limited) warranty|