Wireless Interconnection Base for 140RC series
The EIB168RC RadioLINK™ base houses a Brooks RadioLINK™ module which transmits a Radio Frequency (RF) alarm signal when the unit attached to it is triggered. When an RF alarm signal is received from another RadioLINK™ enabled device, the attached smoke or heat alarm will sound. It therefore eliminates the need to run interconnect wires between all the smoke alarms on different floors and in different rooms.
It is designed for use with the EiB140RC series of Mains Powered Smoke/Heat Alarms. The RadioLINK™ base itself, is also mains powered and has a rechargeable lithium battery for back-up in the event of mains failure. The RadioLINK™ base will normally be wired to the nearest mains circuit in the ceiling (usually the lighting circuit). The Smoke/Heat Alarm is then slid on to the RadioLINK™ base rather than to its normal mounting plate. As many as 12 units can be interconnected in this way.
The Brooks Wireless Interconnection Base has the following features:
- Mains Powered
- Designed for use with the Easi-Fit™ compatible product range
- RF range 100 metres (minimum) in free space
- Uniquely coded to work with one system only
- Advanced suppression and calibration technology increases reliability
- Low power battery warning in the event of a battery failure
- 10-year rechargeable lithium battery back-up
- 5-year guarantee
|Battery Back-up:||Non-replaceable, rechargeable 10-year Lithium|
|Low Battery Warning Alert:|
|Interconnect Capability:||Hardwire interconnection (up to 12 interconnected devices).|
|Warranty:||5 year (limited) warranty|