Photoelectric Smoke Alarm (9-volt Alkaline Battery)
The EIB605C Photoelectric Smoke Alarm operates on the light scatter principle to detect smoke particles entering the optical chamber.
This Photoelectric Smoke Alarm is sensitive to all domestic fire types but is especially sensitive to visible smouldering fires.
The EIB605C modular design allows it to be upgraded for RadioLINK™ functionality with the addition of an RF module EIB605MRF. The EIB605C is powered by a 9V Alkaline battery (supplied).
The Brooks Photoelectric Smoke Alarm has the following features:
- High performance optical chamber
- Insect mesh
- 9-volt Alkaline battery
- Optional upgrade for wireless interconnect with EIB605MRF RadioLINK™ module
- Early detection to standard domestic fires
- Large easy to use Test/Hush button
- Aesthetically pleasing, compact design
- Hardwire Interconnection
- Manufactured in Ireland to ISO 9001:2000
- Silence nuisance/false alarms
- Built in sounder - 85dB(A) at 3 metres
- Alarm Fault warnings
- Low battery warning
- Conforms to AS3786:2014
- 5 Year guarantee
|Battery Powered:||9-volt Alkaline replaceable|
|Low Battery Warning Alert:|
|Interconnect Capability:||Wireless or hardwire interconnection (up to 12 interconnected devices). Wireless interconnection possible by installing RadioLINK™ module|
|Warranty:||5 year (limited) warranty|